Friday, August 17, 2007

Update

Ok, so here's what has been happening these past weeks:
It's done--I've finished my Master's thesis!! So if you ever wondered just how the events of September 11, 2001 influenced the mainstream Hollywood film, drop me a line.
Right after I handed in my thesis, we went on a 2-week camping trip to the beautiful Côte d'Argent (again). Lots of sun, more surfing. Got myself a great board, too--a 7'4" funboard, nicely shaped, extremely light yet with sufficient buoyancy, it's a perfect match!
And finally, I'm no longer a Twen! But I must say, standing on this side of 30, I don't feel a day older than 29! (Well, maybe two days older! ;-)
The next thing will be my final exams at the end of September, and after that--who knows! All I can say is, there's a lot of options. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

il n'y a pas beaucoup de nouvallities à cette quartiere de l'internet...

quellque personne est fatigue?