Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kick-Off

Alright. Let's start this thing.
I'm not going to give a long introductory address about why I do this and what I'm going to do and promise that I'll post everyday and blahblahblah. Let's just see where this goes, shall we? I, honestly, don't know yet...
One word on language: I'll write in English because, a) I like it, b) I hope some of my international friends will stroll by occasionally, and c) this is the internet, and let's face it, English is as close to a global language (at least concerning global communication) as we have at the moment, so let's stick with it for now.
That being said, welcome all, have a good day. Don't hesitate to leave comments, I'll reserve the right to delete them anyway in case I don't like 'em.
Aloha,

AxYxM

2 comments:

Sam Negus said...

I might also add that English is the greatest language, having been bequeathed to the world by its noblest people.

AxYxM said...

I should've known that it ain't possible to comment on the English language without the world's proudest Tommy throwing in his two cents (pennies?!). Thanks anyway, Sammyboy!